Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions:
- The Best Rewards programme is owned by Montebelo Hotels & Resorts and aims to provide advantages to all those who regularly visit our hotels.
- The Best Rewards programme membership implies accepting the conditions of our loyalty programme.
- When joining The Best Rewards programme, a digital personal and non-transferable card will be assigned to you.
- Programme advantages are exclusive to the member, spouse and descendants under the age of 18.
- Membership advantages can be withdrawn at any time in case of card misuse.
- In any reservation, in order to benefit from The Best Rewards privileges, it is mandatory to mention your member number.
- Benefits granted to members of The Best Rewards cannot be combined with other offers or promotions in effect.
- The Welcome Voucher cannot be used in programmes, in Best of Montebelo, or during festive seasons, including Easter, Christmas and New Year's Eve. During the months of July, August and September, the discount granted by this voucher only applies to the value of one night's stay.
- Limited number of rooms per booking.
- Booking a stay with the "The Best Rewards Special" rate implies automatic membership of The Best Rewards programme, if the guest has not already joined. In case of cancellation of the booked stay, Montebelo Hotels & Resorts reserve the right to keep the membership active.
- The benefits granted to The Best Rewards members are only valid for reservations made through the website www.montebelohotels.com or through Central Reservations.
- These benefits can be changed at any time by Montebelo Hotels & Resorts, without the need for any prior communication.
- Montebelo Hotels & Resorts reserve the right to annually remove from membership all those who do not regularly visit our hotels.
In case of dispute the consumer may resort to an Alternative Dispute Resolution Entity:
CNIACC - National Center for Information and Arbitration of Consumer Conflicts - www.cniacc.pt
More information on 'Consumer Portal' - www.consumidor.gov.pt