The Montebelo Indy Maputo Congress Hotel's restaurant offers a cosy atmosphere with a modern and careful decoration, where the main attraction is the traditional wood-fired cuisine.
The restaurant, one of the hallmarks of Mozambican cuisine, thanks to its well-diversified menu and excellent service, features various thematic moments throughout the week, such as the “rodízio” [Brazilian grilled meet dish] dinners every Friday, and the Sunday buffet, which specializes in the wood oven and grilled dishes. Perfect to enjoy the company of your family and friends.
It is also possible to organize events in the restaurant itself, as it has 2 private rooms for groups.
• Monday to Friday: 7 to 9.30 a.m
• Weekends and holidays: 7 to 10.30 a.m
• Daily: 12 p.m. to 3 p.m.
• Sundays’ buffet lunch: 1 to 3.30 p.m.
• Daily: 7.30 p.m. to 10.30 p.m.
• Sundays to Thursdays closes at half past midnight
• Fridays and Saturdays closes at 1.30 a.m.